The characteristics of curtain wall repair and construction coatings are very different. Construction coatings are an important finishing material. The building curtain wall is composed of a supporting structure system and panels, which can have a certain displacement relative to the main structure, and does not share the building envelope or decorative structure that the main structure is subjected to. The door and window curtain wall is composed of a panel and a supporting structure system (supporting device and supporting system), which can have a certain displacement capacity relative to the main structure or a certain deformation capacity by itself, and does not bear the effect of the main structure. The paint plays an important role in the maintenance of the decoration box in the architectural mulberry.
Curtain wall repair is to repair the curtain wall after the paint is built, and to maintain the cleanliness of the glass. Comparing the use of construction coatings with other finishing materials, the production and utilization of construction coatings has a long history in our country. There are many curtain wall repair coatings in our country that have been prepared for use in the scope of the civil economy, and have become indispensable supporting materials closely related to people's generation and life. In recent years. With the rapid and rapid development of my country’s economic construction, various construction teams’ requests for finishes are increasing, which greatly increases the construction materials. Economic consequences of good skills.
At present, there are many domestic manufacturers of construction coatings, and the varieties and grades are also very complicated. The country does not yet have the same standard. The door and window curtain wall is composed of a panel and a supporting structure system (supporting device and supporting system), which can have a certain displacement capacity relative to the main structure or a certain deformation capacity by itself, and does not bear the effect of the main structure.
1. What is the visible light transmittance in the visible spectrum (380 nanometers to 780 nanometers), the percentage of the intensity of the light passing through the glass to the intensity of the incident light.
2. What is the visible light reflectance? Which curtain wall design device is better in the visible spectrum (380 nanometers to 780 nanometers), the percentage of the light intensity reflected by the glass of the incident light intensity.
3. What is solar transmittance? In the solar spectrum (300 nanometers to 2500 nanometers, including ultraviolet light, visible light and near-infrared light), the percentage of the solar intensity through the glass to the incident solar intensity.
4. What is solar reflectance? In the solar spectrum (300 nanometers to 2500 nanometers, including ultraviolet light, visible light and near-infrared light), the percentage of the solar energy reflected by the glass to the incident solar energy.
5. What is U value (K value)? U value (K value) is the heat transfer coefficient of glass components. Under the ASHRAE standard, the heat transfer from the air to the air is formed because of the temperature difference between the glass heat transfer and the indoor and outdoor temperature. Its imperial unit is: British thermal unit per hour per square foot per Fahrenheit temperature. The metric unit is: watts per square meter per Kelvin? The lower the U value, the lower the heat transfer through the glass.
6. What is the premise of ASHRAE U value in winter? The outdoor air temperature is 0°F (-18°C), the urban air temperature is 70°F (21°C), and the outdoor air velocity is 15mph (24km/h). Indoor air is naturally convective, and the sunlight intensity is 0 BTU/h-ft2 (〇W/m2) (night).
7. What is the premise of ASHRAE summer U value? The outdoor air temperature is 90°F (-18°C), the city air temperature is 75°F (21°C), and the outdoor air velocity is 7.5mph (12km/h) , The indoor air is naturally convective, and the sunlight intensity is 248BTU/h-ft2 (〇W/m2) (daytime).
8. What is the shading coefficient SC? Under the same premise, the ratio of the amount of solar radiation energy passing through a glass component to the amount of 3 mm transparent glass is the shading coefficient of the component, expressed by SC. The smaller the shading coefficient, the better the function of blocking direct sunlight.
9. What is heat gain? In summer, when the sun is directly exposed to the sun, the total heat gain through the glass components is instantaneous, including solar radiation heat increase and thermal radiation heat increase. The lower the heat gain, the better the energy-saving function. Increase heat RHG=20(ySC+14,U summer [BTU/h-ft2] or, RHG=8,U summer+630,SC[W/m2].
10. What is thermal stress cracking? Because the temperature unevenness of different parts of the same piece of glass is called thermal stress cracking. The characteristic of the thermal stress cracking scene is that the cracks on the edge of the glass are neat and at right angles to the edges, and the cracks in the middle of the glass are curved rather than straight.
11. What are the factors affecting thermal stress? Orientation of buildings, conditions of cold scenes, glass size and shape, location of HVAC facilities, window frame system, indoor and outdoor shelter, glass body reception.
12. What is heat-reflective glass? Heat-reflective glass is commonly referred to as coated glass, which is usually composed of 1 to 3 films on the glass. The shading coefficient of heat reflecting glass is SC=0.2～0.6.
13. What are the characteristics of heat-reflective glass: fantasy visible light transmittance and reflectance, multiple reflection tones, low solar gain rate, fantasy shading coefficient.
14. What is the use of one-way transparent glass? Curtain wall qualification level 1, curtain wall installation, curtain wall engineering, curtain wall glass, curtain wall company, which is the best curtain wall aluminum plate is mainly used for hidden viewing windows, using vacuum magnetron sputtering equipment in Coating on transparent glass or colored glass. The membrane surface must face the inspected room where the light source is crystal clear, and an appropriate illuminance ratio must be invented to achieve the fantasy result.